List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Monday, December 29, 2008

New sTuFFs.

Right..

My parents are back from Haj,so the freedom are kinda over but wtvr i learned a lot of stuffs while they are not here..I hang around with people who were like completely different than me..I learned a lot of new malay words that i dont use and people actually looked at me as if im a typical malay..And i did used the public bus without my parents but with 2 guys that i just met 4 few days..Owh, and that reminds me that Hafiz still owes me a bottle of sanitizer..Anyway although people looked at us as though we r typical i have to admit that i did have fun.Their lame malay jokes actually cracks me up.To sum it all I did enjoyed myself with 'operating' Lea's foot, hanging out in front of the lift at night, hanging out at the swimming pool/see saw/play ground, and hafiz's Lame KaMbIng jokess...

Last but not least,u know what they say..masuk kandang kambing,mengembekkk..........







Love,
Sabrina! xD-