List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

While im blogging/studying here, at the same time in Stadium Neegara Jason Mraz is singing live..


Im NOT GONNA COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's accounts(awesome) and Math(amazing) tomorrow.Got to go and study :).



Ps: im really strongly disliking Pn Tan rite now..I was absent almost the whole bloody last week.How the heck am i supp 2 pass up my book.............
Send the letter and see wether i give a damn?!

Pps:u are SO violating my rights.U dont even let me have a chance of explaining myself.No wonder u have that thing..A word of advice, instead of hating the world why dont u just accept the fact that life is unfair.Dont put the blame on us.At least u have the freaking chance to be still living..


~it had been such an awesome week for me. x).Next week would be better!!REsults coming out.*cheers!*~

-Sabrina!-