List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lum Pui Cheng!!!

lalala




"Happy belated (and i do mean by belated) sweet 16 birthday!!!!!!!!"


Soory!I know it was on Monday and i promised u im gonna update but i was too busy! :)
PS: Sorry again!!I know im SOOO NOT a good photoshopper but i was SO tempted 2 put his face beside yours 2 see ur reaction ;)

Anyway,
Cant beleive we have known each other for 4 years d..and yeah,we have gotten closer than ever ecspecially last year..I know im such a pain and u need to bear with me EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!haha..Sorry,kay!













~I dont care,Im still going to plan your weding !!~
Toodles,
-Sabrina!!XD-