List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adelaide University (AU)

First of all,
I just want 2 wish u good luck and try 2 study!!!Eventhough u annoys me at time but i still love u!Seriously!U r lyk the best(and only!)elder bro i have..Im soo gonna miss u ,kay!Who's gonna protect me/crititise my art work then do 4 me/annoy the crap out of me/drive me around/laugh at me and debate with me about everything..But whatever laa i know u r damn happy 2 be leaving everything behind!Just do me a huge favour by forgetting her..She's really not worth it,okay plus a *****.I know ur gonna kill me 4 saying that ;) but its the truth,kay!!Take care!!! Plus Tasha was lyk who's gonna kacau us if abglong left!!

haha!we are from this to

this..


and this!




Anyway,here are the pics before u left!
still at home..
Last minute bonding session ;]




Ignore this!I was practicing BUT





it turned out 2 be blurry..sorry!!






Almost every1..*ahemahem this photo was taken by moi!*



On the way 2 airport'

Take 1.It was damn bumpy the road!!




Take 2.Not that bad but our faces look damn big!



His 'lucky' ring =)



At the airport...








I like the effect laa..Its as if the world is moving fast and u guys are the only1 2gether.. *coughcough itookthispic coughcough*







And the last pic,of course we perasan-ted and took in the toilet =)



But that's not the ending..My bro(bless him!,seriously!) forgotten[as usual!] 2 take the money from my mom..So, he ran back 2 the imigression counter 2 take it.Lukilly, he was on time to catch the flight!!!




Best regards,
-Sabrina! xD-