List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Three days one night camp..

Last Friday, Fie, ain nd me 'wakil' Dj 2 go 4 a camp..It was awesome!!I met Hilman and Zalikha there..For the first time i love my group*Tuanku Abd Rahman*.Fine, it was supp 2 be 3 days 2 nights camp but since the first night we didnt sleep so yeah..Anyway we did the usual camp stuffs but i think because i was high those few days that made me love it soo much.And i think the fascilitators doesnt like me..Every1 got 2 sit along the road but he purposely put me on the bukit.Like hello,there was an animal beside me..Fyi I sooo gonna miss u guys and what the dude said that 'Akan ada memori yg tercipta' or sumthing lyk that was totally true.Although the teachers all are like PMS-ing(although it was supp 2 be me)but u guys are great and helped me get through!=) Btw, our group won the best masakan and doing the stuff..So coooooll.We should get an award 4 the best team laaa..Although our poco2 dance kinda messed up.. ;)

Btw here are the pics...





Fie nd me..




Trying 2 stuff everything in..







Yew Leong and Sean..






~Tuanku Abdul Rahman~







Credits 2 Khairul 4 doing this..Dont call me budak kecik laa..Ur not ThAT old..Im just young xD








The REAL us..







Ps : I forgot 2 bring my camera.so its all from my phone..That explains the bad quality and soo little pics..





PPS: Yip, did u realised that u just admitted that ur gonna cry or at least feel sad if i die??!!!=p







Toddles!!

-Sabrina!-