List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Sunday, January 11, 2009

anOTHer robbery..

Yep..The title says it all...Luckilly,the damn robber didnt went inside my room..I mean lyk of all days, yesterday was d only day i forgot 2 bring my camera nd hp..Its lyk on top of my dressing table!!Haizz..

This is what happened..Approximately 7.00, me nd my family left 4 1 u..(at first i didnt want 2 go but then i changed my mind..Thxx godd!)Then ,around 8.30 the alarm people called my dad.We thought it was a false alarm so we did nothing.Then, the alarm people called AGAIN and said that the other sensor was on so that means sum1 was act moving inside my house..So wwe decided 2 went back..When we reached home, our kitchen door was open with the windows closed but unlocked..We didnt even use the kitchen 4 the whole day so there is noo way it can be unlocked..Anyway me nd my dad went at the back 2 check wether there's any1 while my bro went 2 d neighbours..It was lyk damnnnnnnnnn scaaaary coz its dark nd drizzling so u can act hear the sound of water lapping..My dad called the police and after lyk 20-30 min(this shows how suxx our police are..)they finally arrived..They went inside the house 2 check and of course i followed them in. (i know.Damn kpc!)Well it was all clear but the robber did ransacked my parents' nd elder bro's room..The weird thing was he/she/it didnt take anything.Maybe a bit of cash but cant really identify.Well, my mom did keep all of her jewellery in the safe but its lyk soo weird that they left the camera,and laptopss..My eld bro said that maybe he/she/it was looking 4 sumthing but what's soo important in my house..



Well, thats the story.Luckillly the adt called although he/she/it managed 2 ransacked our place..

And i do consider myself lucky coz they didnt went inside my room..Like HELLO!!!my room have a lot valuable stuffs, okaayyyyyyyyyyy.

Toodles,
-Sabrina!! xD-