List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of school..

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I got into pure science..Whatthef??!!When they called my name i was lyk..What?!!U gottabe kidding me..


Sooo, now im currently in 4 Cengal..Cengal,batai,batai,cengal..Sigh.Hate the class.VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV boring..Plus we r lyk d floating class so we dont have a real classroom for the whole year.Our class teacher is Mr Tun.. Quite racist la..I mean wth?!Just because im the ONLY MALAY GIRL so i was supp 2 talk bout my holls..Damn him.DJ suxxxxxxxx.


Wait.


The principle suxxxxxxxxx..Whatever la..Luckilly i hav manda,siew yen,nd janne.


Anyway,me going 2 change class...Please ,god i'll get in2 Kempas eventhough there's Jati but i want 2 b in Kempas with Pui Cheng and Priyia too....


Ps : i just realised i didnt really curse a lot in this blog. :)

-Sabrina!xD-