List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Monday, January 5, 2009

Moment of Silence

I know im damn ulu coz i just found out 2 day but its better late than never..
(i was omg-ing the whole day after recess)


As all of u know,Gau Wei just lost his mother and brother..I felt sooo sad 4 him although i dont really know him.I mean imagine losing sum1 u love on a new year night..For some reason i know that this year would suck..Its lyk i can feel sumthing bad is gonna happen 2 mee..I felt sorry 4 him...Sigh.Seriously.As we grow older, life is not pretty anymore.Not as simple as we thought.Not as fun as we felt..Anyway, i hope he would still have a reason 2 live unlike me who doesnt have any reason 2 live but only living coz i dont want 2 kill myself since its a sin.I mean, i felt lyk im just this 1 ordinary person that is living and when i die i know people would just eventually forget about me.Its depressing and its more depressing coz other people have more depressing life such as losing their love 1 and war and global warming but i am just depressed because i have a depressing plus pathetic life..

im lyk soooo SELFISH rite..And i totally hate myself 4 that and it doesnt really make any difference coz i already hated myself before that and makes me hate myself even more coz why cant we all just love each other and forget about the hatred part.Like hello, i think about death all the time but nothing had really happened 2 me/my fam..


Right..Back 2 Gau Wei's

Seriously, i think u r 1 strong person and i totally admire ur strength and that's a good thing coz not a lot of people can impress me..So, i just hope u'll have faith in god and keep holding on..Its amazing how u are coping with it.Its like u just gave me a whole new better impression about urself.Or as Jian Nee put it-a more REAL man.Right?

Not exactly but kind of laa..


Seriously!!


;)Sabrina.