List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

awesomenessandawefulness


wooahh..My dad just bought a blackberry BolD.. So me and my'jakun'-ess was lyk admiring the phone..Exactly lyk the celcom advertistment..Now, my mom got my dad's samsung and since my current phone sucks lyk hell i got her phone..Not really a fancy phone..But its only 1 month old..Anyway the awful part is my bird-brain elder bro sud want an i-phone..Like hello,can somebody tell him that i have been obsessing with it the whole year d..Ask lum she knows all about it.Whenever i moan ill be lyk damn i want an iphone!!!well, now mayb my dad gonna get the i-phone but not for me but my evil bro..Soo unfair..His reason was lyk im gonna go Aussie next year,i need the internet and bla bla bla..Owh u can have my sonny ericson phone..My foot!!!i dont want ur damn SE phone i want an iphone..I dont care..ur going aussie and should be grateful enough..Stop pushing ur luck dude..I need 2 suffer and stay in this bloddy country..My life is damn unfair.Stay in Malaysia and doesnt own an i (freaking)phone.
Like what Jacob Black said[act wat Stephenie Meyer wrote/quote..whatever!],
"Life sucks.And then, u die"
-Sabrina!-