List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yellow people!!!
I haven’t been blogging 4 a while(5 days!)Anyway, here are the updates....

Lovely Nursing Home 15 Nov 08
Cant really sleep the wholee night.slept at 11 pm.Woke up at 4.00 am.Slept again at 5.30 and woke up AGAIN at 6.45...Exhausting..So it was like quite boring that place.we went there by foot and cleaned the place..One of the old guy was kinda funny though.he was lyk scolding every 1 nd stuffs.Took picturesss. i’ll upload it l8r.. Need 2 write a report 4 it.IhavEnooIdeaaawhat2write..The good part was our sch and Taman Sea people are equal..7 each..thk god!!If not it’ll be v embarrassing.. Mostly they do the job and we sit to watch the, do it..
Thats all i guess..Dang..I waited 4 this project 4 soo long but it turned out quite boring..

Sigh.

Jian nee ur such a bitch.U didn’t even call me 2 tell me ur not coming.Like sms-ing me the next day at 2 am really helps...


But don’t worry coz ur MY bitch..so i don’t mind and yes, u suck like my other best friend ALICE CHEW ENG KIT!!!
Whatever happens....
I still luv u guys,kay!! But now i luv lum more coz she supported me on my first project..Its okkaaay though...U guys are still my girls,,kaay!!!

-Sabrina!!xD-



Pavilion KL 16 November

Went pavilion 2 day..It was quite nice.Bought a new casing 4 i touchy...Then ate at Dr M’s cafe The Loaf..Love the food there!!Then, at night watched Nanny Diaries.. Quite okay, i guess..Nothing special.Ur typical American movie.But the fantastic 4 / Sunshine guy was kinda hot!!

-Sabrina!!XD-

OooooH..CooL!!!Did sumthing New 4 the FiRst time in My liFEEEE>>. 17 Nov 08


As u guys know, i worked in my dad’s office..Guess what i did?? I wrote 9 chequesss!!! I know im v ulu and stuffs but its the first time I wrote a cheque..And now i know how much does my father makes 4 a living..Its about RM *** ***.**....Whoops>!!!Its confidential and im NOT supposed 2 tell any1..Next time , people!!Went Mr Loh’s tuition..He was in a bad mood..Kept scolding this little booy..Soooo, i , as usual VVV KPC wan..I went and looked at that guy’s work And of course after that i kept giving him the answerrrrsss...Wrinkle guy(Adeline!!) was there. He was quite nice.He asked me ‘which sch’.And i was lyk ‘Dj’..He was lyk ‘awhhh’..So i said ‘u.’.He said ‘wes -sumthing-methodist school’..So,me was lyk ‘ooohhh’..Like as if i know that sch or sumthing..He was ‘owh,u know the school???’And looked kinda surprised ..So I was lyk ‘yeah kinda..I think sooo..’ Actually i have no Idea.But hello, i know Methodist right??My mum bought an oreo-cheese cake!!!I was like OMGGGG!!!!



-sabrina!!-

18 Nov 08

Didnt went 4 work 2 day..I wass tired okay..Went back frm mr Loh lyk 12 am..My younger bro have his drum exam 2 day..Level 5 ...Good luckyyyy...My elder bro had his graduation 2 day 4 his ausmat course.. lucky you!!!Next year ur flying 2 Aussie all by yourself!!And,yes, i heard of ur plan 2 catch the girls there with ur bimbo friendsss...Well i know u worked hard 4 this year..Remember 2 years back,we let mummy and daddy down by getting 1 freaking B 4 the freaking government test??!hahaha..This year its payback time!!!U studied hard!!And im sooooo proud of u!!!Although occasionally u make a detour and went 2 pyramid instead 2 watch a late night show..(dont worry! Iwont tell any1) but still u tried right?!!! I want 2 go 2 ur grad laaa... Okaay..Now im off 2 watch 90210 and then Grey’s anatomy!!!!!!



Till then,
-Sabrina!!XD-