List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Watched Sunshine again!!!!Totally reminded me of lp's video clip- Leave out all the rest!!Damn
nice the movie..Made me think about the world and stuffss..Then i watched premonition!!!
AmaziNG!!!!Hahaha i love every movies i watched!!But premonition is sad + shows me the real
meaning of love.If i would ever fall in love..I dunno why coz im a bit sucker for the love thingy
but yet i dont believe it would happen 2 me..Owh and i do believe in love at first sight but only
not to me..Its okaaaaay i would learn 2 love sum1 when i found my edward ritee??!!I always
have this conversation with Bren and Priyia...Pri thinks im 'lucky' coz i wont fall 4 any1 lyk the
way she did..But i dont think soo..Its quite sad not 2 like any 1!!I felt lyk im wasting my high
school years!!but whatever me gonna study till i got a Dr. in front of me so dont have time 2
think about love stuffs!!owh and i watched a new twilight scene..The cafeteria scene..Sooo nice!!!!
Cant wait for the movie..
later!!
-sabrina! xD-