List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First day of work!!

yes, at last i got a job..Where?My dad's office..i know its NOT cool but at least its a JOB...Yesterday Alice nd Lum called me.They just finished job-scouting nd sounded quite high!Soo funn..Anyway, my job is err..sumthing lyk auditing/odd jobbs..Not sure..But 1 thing 4 sure is that i feel like a fraud..I mean wth am i doing!?I just sit down,attend their meeting(listening while not listening!), and go on9 + update this blog!!OmfG!!i dunno what im doing!my boss is my dad...Thers no work 2 do.Its lyk sooooboring...I hope the pay is high considering that im wasting my 'precious' time of my life!! Evry 1 update ur blogs!!at least it'll kill time!ZOMG!!2day is only my first day and im already complaining.WtheCK is wrong with me...
Wasting the time of my life
-Sabrina!! =[-