List of things i'll do before i die

  • Go skydiving
  • Bridge jumping
  • climb a mountain
  • Travel around the world
  • Enter an OT
  • Make a difference in something

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hopeless and insanely pathetic

My attempt 2 change this blog's layout totally failed..Took me almost the whole day 2 do it but stil cant manage it.Im hopeless and insanely pathetic..(wow!what a word.)2d day of work..Still boring..My dad said wait till her secretary comes back and i'll hv lots of it. im crossing my finger 4 that.1 thing i cant stand is just sitting down doing absolutely NOTHING..But thats what i do nowadays.Damn lifeless..Trying 2 get people 2 come 4 the project..Now i know how Lum feels everytime the DJROA thing(note 2 self: help her next time!) my family is damn random..Yesterday, my younger bro asked me was it pain 2 pierce my ears..I did it a long time ago so i cant really remember..So, i said they shot my ears and the next thing i know im crying..Then he was lyk ,oooh..they shot ur ears??cool.Then i was lyk yup, they shot me but im still here 2day.See how cunted i am.got shot twice but still alive.Then we cracked up lyk maniacs...We r lyk soo weird laa..My life is soooo slow..Me wanna go skydiving..Or at least base jumping..Im craving 4 the adreneline rush!!owh and cant wait 2 go kel next week..We chartered a bus 4 the whole fam so u can guess how big my fam is..I counted that theres around 28 of us..Im in charge of the medical and safety stuffs..So im gonna do the head count and if sum 1 got injured i need 2 be responsible 4 it..Damn fun!My mum was kinda shocked when she knew i was supp 2 do the medical stuffs..She doesnt have faith in me .When i told her i am a red crescent member she was like right,,im sure u know what ur doing..and show me the i-dont-beleive-in-u-at-all look..Haiz..People need to trust me moree.Have faith in me.I know i talk crap a lot but i know what im doing... waiting 4 another app. 3300 more sec(55 min) 2 go home..


ps: Jian Nee i DO NOT have a crush on Yip,kay..Hes lyk soo gay and fyi he air punched me..

pps: I need another 11 people 4 the old folks home trip!

Lots of lurve
-Sabrina!! XD-